Oakville House Sitting Services
For most people in Oakville, a home is the single largest investment of their lifetime. By engaging the Leash and Keys House Sitting service, you can ensure the security & safety of your home when you’re not there, whether you’re away a few weeks or a few months. With our custom programme we’ll create a plan based on the needs of your home, your yard and your schedule.
Did you know that almost all property insurance policies require a regularly scheduled walk- through on homes that are vacant for 30 days or more? House Sitting is not something you want to entrust to a nosey neighbour or your cousin’s nephew’s best friend who may or may not show up. At Leash and Keys we are trained in Household Concierge Services, are fully insured and we’re committed to providing confidential, discrete and reliable service.
How Can We Help?
- check your security alarms
- take out your recycling
- rotate interior lights to simulate occupancy
- open & close your window coverings
- monitor your pool water
- sweep your walkways and entrance
- take in your mail and recycle the flyers
- supervise repairs by outside contractors
- shovel your walkways in the winter (TBD)
- monitor your HVAC systems
- trouble shoot & manage basement floods caused by freezing rain, etc
Our House Sitting services start at $18/visit with a minimum 5 visit commitment. Custom quotes are based on the size of your home, complexity of tasks, location, season and duration of engagement. A full orientation appointment and key pickup are complimentary. Limited live in arrangements may be available.